Call Now Button
Skip to content
Tom’s Grilled Lobster Tails
TOM’S GRILLED LOBSTER TAILS
- 4 Lobster Tails, thawed in refrigerator overnight
- 2 Lemon
- 1 stick Butter
- 3 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill.
- Cut open the top of each lobster tail. Pull meat away from the shell, leaving meat attached at the end. Rinse lobster tail and place meat on top of shell.
- Sprinkle lobster meat with lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Place 1 pat of butter on each tail. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Melt remaining butter in a small saucepan. Add crushed garlic and simmer. Reserve half for basting and half for dipping.
- Cook lobster tails on the grill or bake over indirect heat, with the cover closed. Baste frequently with garlic butter.
- Lobster tails are done when the meat is opaque and firm to the touch, about 8-10 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges and remaining garlic butter for dipping.