SEE WHAT’S ON THE BUTCHER’S BLOCK
We’re world-famous for fresh meats and seasoned butchers
“Together with our team of butchers, I personally visit the Southern cattle ranches, Country poultry farms, and Virginia pork ranches that supply our meat, so we can select the best quality for your family. Because we buy direct from the ranchers, you save. Our friendly team of expert butchers will even custom cut your meat for free. They really are the best in the business, with over 1,000 years of combined experience!” – TOM
You Won’t Find Better Filet
In Top Steakhouses!
Filet Mignon is the most popular cut at steakhouses and the number one best seller at Tom Leonard’s. Ours comes directly from ranchers in the Virginia. Taken from the tenderloin, it’s lean and fork-tender, with light marbling that makes it juicy and delicious. (Remember to turn filets sparingly and do not pierce with a fork, or the juices will seep out.)
Tom’s Grilled Filet Mignon Steaks
Tom Leonard’s tender and juicy beef tenderloin is great on your backyard grill, either cut into individual filet mignons or as a whole tenderloin. Our butchers will even custom cut your beef tenderloin for free!
• Filet Mignon Steaks – You’ll get 8 to 10 from one our Whole Beef Tenderloins
• Tom Leonard’s Olive Oil
• Fresh Oregano
• Fresh Garlic
• Fresh Rosemary
• Salt and Pepper
• Preheat a clean grill and brush with vegetable oil.
• Rub the tenderloin or the individual filet mignons with olive oil, fresh oregano, garlic, and rosemary.
• Season with salt and cracked black pepper.
• For medium-rare filet mignon, grill for 1-2 minutes per side. For medium-rare tenderloin, grill 4-5 minutes per side.
• Rest the meat tented under foil for 5 minutes.
• Serve with Stew’s bordelaise sauce.