Call Now Button
Skip to content
Tom Leonard’s Easy & Buttery Garlic Mussels
TOM LEONARD’S EASY & BUTTERY GARLIC MUSSELS
- 3-4 lbs. Mussels
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 3 tbsp. Butter
- 1 tbsp. Tom Leonard’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 large Shallots, minced
- 1 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- Lemon Wedge, for serving
- Add the oil and butter to skillet or pot. Heat until butter is melted.
- Add garlic and shallots, stirring constantly for about a minute or so.
- Add wine, broth, and lemon juice. Simmer to a boil.
- Add mussels. Cover and steam until mussels open, about 5-6 minutes. Discard any mussels that do not open.
- Serve with freshly baked crostini from Bethy’s Bakery to dip or enjoy served over your favorite pasta.