LOBSTER TAILS WITH STRAWBERRIES
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 15 Min.
Yield: 2 servings
- 3 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oils
- 1/2 Red Onion, diced
- 1 small Jalapeno, diced
- 4 pieces Peppadew, roughly chopped
- 1 cup Brandy
- 4 4-oz. Lobster Tails, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Stock
- 6 large Strawberries, cut into wedges
- 3 tbsp. Italian Flat Leaf Parsley, roughly chopped
- 3 Scallions, chopped
- 2 tbsp. Salted Butter
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- In a large sauté pan on medium-high heat, sweat red onion, jalapeno and peppadew in olive oil for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the brandy and deglaze the pan for 2 minutes, place lobster tails flesh side down, add the vegetable stock and cover for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Take lobster tails out of pan and set aside.
- Add strawberries, parsley, scallions, salt and pepper, simmer for 2 to 3 minutes, swirl in butter and spoon over the lobster tails.
- Serve with red and gold roasted potatoes and grilled asparagus.