TOM LEONARD’S BUTTERY GARLIC STEAMED LITTLE NECK CLAMS
- 2 dozen Clams
- 1/2 cup White Wine, or Chardonnay
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 3 tbsp. Butter
- 1 tbsp. Tom Leonard’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 large Shallots, minced
- 1 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- Lemon Wedge, for serving
- Add oil and butter to skillet or a pot. Heat until butter is melted.
- Add garlic and shallot and cook, stirring constantly for about a minute or so.
- Add wine, broth, and lemon juice. Simmer to a boil.
- Add clams. Cover and steam until clams open (about 7-8 minutes). Discard any clams that do not open.
- Serve with a freshly baked crostini from Bethy’s Bakery to dip or enjoy served over your favorite pasta.