BACON WRAPPED PETIT FILET
- 1 to 1-1/2 lbs. Petit Filet
- 10 strips Premium Bacon
- 2 tbs. Tom Leonard’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Place 5 slices of bacon on a cutting board 1 piece above the next horizontally
- Now place one petite file on the bacon vertically
- Grabbing the ends of the first slice of bacon, overlap on an angle until you get to the last piece and then tuck
the ends under and secure with a single tooth pick.
- Place olive oil in a sauté pan over medium high heat and sear the petite filet for 2 to 3 minutes per side and
then place in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Let rest 5 minutes before slicing.