NAKED SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH SALMON AND SCALLIONS
We think this recipe tastes best with Tom Leonard’s NAKED Smoked Salmon, which has no antibiotics, no hormones added, and no artificial preservatives, as well as Tom’s NAKED Cage-Free Eggs, which are free of pesticides and antibiotics. Serve alongside a few slices of Bethy’s Killer (protein-packed!) bread!
- 2 oz. Toms Naked Smoked Salmon, pre-sliced
- 2 tbs. Unsalted Butter
- 1 tbs. Water
- Splash Tabasco Sauce
- 2 Scallion, trimmed & finely chopped
- White Pepper
- Cut the salmon slices widthwise into 1/4-inch strips. Set aside.
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a heavy saucepan. While the butter is melting, beat in a small bowl the eggs, water, and hot pepper sauce. Add the egg mixture and the chopped scallions to the saucepan. Raise the heat to medium high and slowly cook, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon for 5 minutes.
- Add the smoked salmon and continue stirring until the eggs are cooked, but still creamy for about 2 minutes
- Divide the eggs between two heated serving plates