The crisp texture and woodsy flavor of roasted asparagus make this a go-to, easy side dish.
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: 15 Min.
Yield: 4 servings
- 1-1/2 lbs. Asparagus
- 2 tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oils
- 1 tsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Snap off the tough ends of the asparagus and, if desired, peel the stalks.
- In a shallow roasting pan or baking sheet with sides, toss the asparagus with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the asparagus in a single layer.
- Roast for 10 to 15 minutes, or until tender and browned, shaking once during roasting.
- Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar and toss. Adjust seasonings to taste.