GRILLED SKIRT STEAK WITH CHIMICHURRI SAUCE
This is a great Argentinean marinade or sauce. Use it on grilled meats, such as T-bone, porterhouse or skirt steak. The sauce is best if used immediately, but will keep in the refrigerator for a couple of days.
Prep Time: Prepare sauce before grilling your steaks.
Cook Time: 5 Min.
Yield: About 1 cup
- 1 bunch Parsley
- 8 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oils
- 1/4 cup Sherry Wine Vinegar
- 3 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients. Pulse to mix well, but do not puree.
- Place steak directly over heat source.
- Grill for four minutes, then turn and grill for four minutes on the other side for rare, longer for medium.
- Top with chimichurri sauce and serve.