GRILLED LOBSTER WITH GARLIC-PARSLEY BUTTER
- 1 Live Lobsters, approx. 1 to 1-1/4 lbs.
- 8 tbsp. Unsalted Butter, softened
- 2 tbsp. Parsley, finely Chopped
- 1-1/2 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes, crushed
- 1/4 cup Stew Leonard’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Garlic Cloves, finely Chopped
- Lemon Zest, 1 Lemon
- Salt & Pepper
- Combine butter, parsley, chili flakes, garlic, lemon zest, salt, and pepper in a bowl; set aside.
- Using a cleaver, split lobster in half lengthwise through its head and tail. Scoop out and discard the yellow-green tomalley and break off claws.
- Transfer lobster halves, shell side down, to a baking sheet; crack claws and place them on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle halves and claws with oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a charcoal grill or set a gas grill to high; bank coals or turn off burner on one side.
- Place lobster halves, flesh side down, and claws on hottest part of grill; cook until slightly charred, 2-3 minutes.
- Flip lobster over and using a spoon, spread lobster with the garlic-parsley butter; continue grilling until lobster meat is tender, 3-5 minutes more.
Serves 1-2 people.