GINGER FLAT IRON STEAK AND NOODLE BOWLS
Add more flavor to your favorite beef broth in this delicious ginger beef & noodle bowl. This recipe is ready in under 30 minutes. Perfect for lunch or dinner.
- 1 Lb Flat Iron Steak, cut 3/4 inch thick (about 1 pound)
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Ginger, minced
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic, minced
- 1 Box Beef Stock
- 3/4 Cup Green Onion, thinly Sliced
- 2 Tablespoons White Vinegar, or Rice Wine Vinegar
- 6 Cups Rice, or Instant Ramen Noodles
- 1/2 Cup Carrots, shredded
- Cut beef Flat Iron Steaks heat until hot. Add ginger and garlic; cook 1 minute. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining oil and beef. Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Keep warm.
- Add broth, green onions and mirin to skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, divide noodles and beef evenly among 4 large soup bowls.
- Bring broth mixture to a boil over high heat; ladle boiling mixture evenly over beef and noodles. Garnish with carrots.