FAST FISH KABOBS
- 1 lb. Alaskan Salmon, or any other firm fish such as halibut, tuna or swordfish – skinless, cut into 1 1/2
- 24 Cherry Tomatoes, or cubed veggies of your choosing
- 1/2 cup Mrs. Leonard’s Italian Dressing
- Lemon, & fresh herbs (optional)
- If using wood skewers, soak them in water 30 minutes before assembly.
- Preheat the grill.
- Thread the cubed fish and vegetables on each skewer.
- Brush with vinaigrette and grill, turning occasionally for 7-10 minutes or until the fish is opaque.
- Brush with remaining vinaigrette (clean brush), Mrs. Leonard’s Italian dressing or fresh lemon and herbs, then serve!
Wine Pairing Suggestion: Sauvignon Blanc.