Serve with a side of roasted vegetables for a flavorful, easy dinner.
- 2 – 2-1/2 lbs. Wild Caught Swordfish or Tuna Steaks, cut into 1 – 1-1/2 inch chunks
- 8 oz. Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 package Wooden Skewers, pre-soaked in water
- 1 package Tortillas
- Place the tuna steak chunks in a re-sealable bag with the balsamic vinaigrette and remove all air from the bag.
- Place in your refrigerator for 2 – 3 hours.
- Once the tuna has been marinated double skewer 3 or 4 chunks, season with salt & pepper, and char grill on medium heat for 3 – 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove tuna chunks from skewers and place on a warm tortilla.