HERBED & MARINATED COD
Prep Time 40 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
- 3/4 cup Oil & Vinegar Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- 3 tbs. Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup Dill, or taragon, chopped
- 4 Cod Fillet, (6 to 8 oz. each), fresh or thawed
- 2 lbs. Asparagus, trimmed
- 1/4 cup Italian Style Bread Crumbs
- 2 tbs. Butter, melted
- Whisk dressing, wine, mustard and dill together in a bowl. Reserve ¼ cup marinade; place remainder in large resealable bag. Add Alaska Cod; seal bag and turn several times to coat. Marinate in refrigerator for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Layer asparagus in baking dish; pour on reserved marinade. Sprinkle with bread crumbs; drizzle with melted butter. Roast, covered, for 10 minutes. Remove cover and continue to roast an additional 10 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender.
- While asparagus is cooking, remove cod fillets from marinade and transfer to baking sheet. Roast fillets for 10 to 15 minutes, cooking just until fish is opaque throughout. Serve with asparagus spears.