BLAKE’S GRILLED PEACHES WITH VANILLA ICE CREAM
Looking for a fresh and easy summertime dessert? Look no further than Blake Leonard’s recipe for Grilled Peaches with Vanilla Ice Cream, a sweet way to end any backyard BBQ.
- 4 to 6 Peaches
- Tom Leonard’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- TomLeonard’s Vanilla Ice Cream
- Heat your gas grill to medium or allow your charcoal grill to cool to medium/low heat.
- Cut peaches in half, following the seams, and twist to remove pits
- Brush the cut side of the peaches with olive oil and place cut side down on the grill.
- Grill for about 4-5 minutes, or until the peaches start to soften and grill marks are starting to develop.
- Brush the tops of the peaches with oil and flip. Move the peaches to indirect heat and continue grilling for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve immediately with a scoop of Tom Leonard’s vanilla ice cream.